Sivananda Yoga Retreat House, Reith, Tyrol, Austria
Certificate Course: Yoga of the Heart
Wed 31.7 – Fri 9.8.2013
with Nischala Joy Devi
A comprehensive 9-day intensive course on teaching yoga to cardiac and cancer patients. Recommended for yoga teachers, health professionals, or yoga practitioners with risk factors.
Daily 5–6 hours of theory and practice, leading to an integral experience that will enhance one's teaching skills and one's own practice.
- Special postures and breathing exercises
- Imagery for health and healing
- The physiology and psycho-social aspects of heart disease
- Meditation and relaxation techniques
- The why and how of a low fat vegetarian diet
- Interfacing with the medical community
CertificationUpon successful completion of the training, students receive a certificate recognised by the Yoga Alliance that will enable yoga teachers and health professionals to teach cardiac and cancer patients.
Certificate of participation for 132 training units.
Course fee: beginning at 1270 €*
* All tuition fees include VAT.
Including room and board.
Course fees are valid until 31 August 2013.