Advanced Teachers' Training Course (ATTC)
Ustka, Baltic Sea, Poland
International guest speakers
Taught in English, Polish, Lithuanian, Russia
- Four-week theoretical and practical training in all aspects of yoga composed of 437 training units of 45 minutes’ duration
- International certificate from the International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre organization (ISYVC) is awarded on successful completion of the course. The diploma is entitled "Yoga Acharya" and recognised by Yoga Alliance for the 500 hours Registered Yoga School Standards
- This course was established in the early 1970s by Swami Vishnudevananda as the first advanced yoga teachers’ training course taught to Western students and now has over 3,800 graduates.
The Advanced Teachers’ Training Course allows graduates of the Sivananda Teachers’ Training Course to deepen their spiritual knowledge over four weeks of intensive yoga practice and study of Vedanta philosophy. Individual guidance and yogic self-discipline are major components of the course.
Asanas, Pranayama, Vedanta, Raja Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Sanskrit, anatomy and physiology, Kirtan and nutrition.
Details of curriculum >>
Daily: two meditation sessions, one pranayama class, two yoga classes, two lectures, one hour of service to the ashram community. Students are given one lecture-free day a week. Attendance of the entire ATTC daily schedule is mandatory.
Details of daily schedule >>
- Meditation and Mantras by Swami Vishnudevananda, Motilal Banarsidass Publishers
- The Complete Illustrated Book of Yoga by Swami Vishnudevananda, Three Rivers Press
Please note: These books are not included in the course fee. They can be purchased in the yoga boutique in Ustka, at the Sivananda Yoga Centres or via the online shop.
Täglich: Zwei Meditationseinheiten, eine Pranayama-Stunde, zwei Yogastunden, zwei Vorträge, eine Stunde selbstlose Mithilfe für die Ashram-Gemeinschaft. Ein Tag pro Woche ist vortragsfrei.
Es besteht Anwesenheitspflicht für den gesamten ATTC Tagesablauf.
The course will take place at the Centre for Education and Vacation “Lesnik”. It is located in the village of Orzechowo Morskie, 5 km east of Ustka and 115 km west of Gdansk on the beautiful dune coastline of the Baltic Sea. It comprises a very beautiful forest bordering the sea (150 metres from the beach). It is an oasis of peace and an ideal place for meditation.
Is a Yoga Acharya and director of the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres in Berlin and Vilnius (Lithuania). He is the Acharya for Eastern Europe and a long-time student of Swami Vishnudevananda.
As well as other Swamis and teachers of the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres.
Attendance at all programmes is mandatory. In order to maintain the proper atmosphere, no meat, fish, alcohol, tobacco, coffee, black tea, eggs, drugs or revealing clothing is allowed. Not abiding by these rules may lead to dismissal from the course. The meals offered are lacto-vegetarian. We cannot cater to special dietary needs during the course.
Centro de Yoga Vedanta Sivananda Madrid
Calle Eraso 4, 28028 Madrid
Tel. +34 (0)91 361 51 50
Fax +34 (0)91 361 51 94